A Moonlit Teahouse Anthology of Sacred Poetry
the poets assembled in the anthology are proud to support
the charitable efforts of the NINASH Foundation to promote world literacy.
- All proceeds from the sale of this book of poetry will be donated to the Ninash Foundation, a 501 © (3) charity that promotes literacy among female and minority children of India.
- Since 1996, Ninash, with the assistance of SUNY Oneonta students and others from the USA, has built six Indo-International schools, which are providing education to more than 1200 underprivileged children of India. These schools have been making a genuine economic and cultural impact on the three villages in which they are located. As hubs of educational and social change, Ninash-funded schools stand out as a model for the rest of rural India. This exciting progress in rural Indian education has been made possible by generous donations from all over the world. To continue providing neglected Indian children with access to education and a future, the Ninash Foundation needs to raise $60,000 annually to cover our school salaries and other expenses.
- Consequently, Ninash continues to make an appeal each year to generous individuals and organizations to join the team and become partners in promoting literacy among the underprivileged. Their gift to rural Indian education is like “the giving tree,” which will keep giving for generations to come. Donations can be sent to the Ninash Foundation, 17 Center Street, Oneonta, New York, 13820, USA, and through PayPal at www.ninash.org.
- Many thanks to all the contributors to this poetry anthology for generously donating the proceeds from the sale of this book to the Ninash Foundation.
- ~ ~ ~
- Dr. Ashok Kumar Malhotra, founder and director of the Ninash Foundation
- Linda Marie Drake ,treasurer, of the Ninash Foundation